Friday 10 January 2014

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 101



My favorite lipstick at the moment is the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 101.
It's the perfect everyday nude/pink shade. 
It's creamy so it doesn't matter if your lips are chapped, 
it will still look good on you. I usually apply a lip balm before I apply
the lipstick just to make sure the lipstick will look flawless.
It has a bit of shimmer but not too much, just the right amount.
Like I said the lipstick is perfect for a everyday makeup look
when you want to keep things natural. You can also use it when you
are going out and you want the focus on your eyes.
Maybe it's just me but I love the smell of Rimmel lipsticks.
It's not like a fruity smell or anything, it smells like a lipstick
sent from heaven! If you love lipsticks, you have to add this one
to your makeup collection.

-Purple Flamingo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...