Saturday 28 December 2013

2013 Favorites

2013 Favorites

Instead of doing my normal monthly favorites, I decided to do
2013 favorites! I have talked about almost every thing on this list except for
the real techniques brushes, which I recently got but I already love! I only have one
fashion favorite, which is my H&M skater skirt, I don't know how many times I have
worn it this summer and winter. I also have my Marc Jacobs dot perfume, my favorite
perfume this year. I also have my Ipad mini which i'm addicted to! OPI such
a Budapest, Nip+Fab body butter (read my review here), Organix renewing moroccan argan
oil shampoo & conditioner (read my review here), I also have my Maybelline BB cream and my
Burt's bees lip balm.
That's it for my 2013 favorties, I had a lovely year and I hope you
did too. I had so much fun writing this post and looking through old posts
on my blog. It has changed a lot since I wrote my first post last March.
Have a wonderful 2014!

-Purple Flamingo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...