Monday 5 January 2015

Kylie Jenner inspired makeup look





 

Yes, I'm one of those people who is obsessed with Kylie Jenner's makeup look,
I mean, her makeup looks flawless! So i thought I would show you guys my makeup look 
inspired by Kylie. 

After applying foundation and concealer, I used five makeup products to get her signature look. 

1 - Eyebrows 
I didn't do much other than filling my in my eyebrows to get her eyebrow look. I used the darker color of the Brow & Liner Kit in 01 from the Body Shop

2- Bronzer
To get Kylie's sun-kissed look, I used my favorite bronzer Bahama mama from the balm

3 - Eyeshadow
From my Naked 2 palette, I used foxy all over my eyelid - a bright highlighting shade, and then tease in the crease - a beautiful brown/purple shade.

4 - eyelashes
To get Kylie's long lushious lashes I used they're real mascara from benefit.

5 - lips
Finaly for the most important part to get Kylies signature look, the lips. I recently bought the color drama intense velvet lip pencil in 630 nude perfection, which I absoloutely love! It's a nude brownish color, perfect to finish off the look.

-Fjóla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...