Sunday 4 May 2014

April Favorites


Finally! May is here, my favorite month because
A - May is my birthday month,
B - It's finally getting a little bit warmer outside,
C - It's almost summer!
So here are my favorites for this month.

Nivea Tinted Moisturizing Day Care
I have used this moisturizer a lot this month,
mostly on weekends when I want to lay off the makeup
a bit and keep things natural. You might be wondering
why I'm using a tinted moisturizer instead of BB or CC cream
and the reason is simple, I just needed something a bit more
moisturizing than a BB or CC cream. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo
I'm pretty sure this is not the first time I have
included the Batiste Dry Shampoo in my favorites
but since I cut my hair short I have been using it
a lot to add volume to my hair.

Lee Stafford Sea Salt Spray
I have owned this sea salt spray for a while
but I didn't really use it. When I cut my hair I started
using it again and I really liked it. I spray it in my hair
in the mornings and it gives my hair soft waves, which 
I really like.

H&M Lip Pen
I have used this lip pen so much this month!
It reminds me of summer and the color
is just beautiful. It's a buttery texture so it won't leave
your lips dry. It's not quite a lipgloss but it's not a lipstick 
either, it's somewhere in the middle and I have a feeling
I will be using this lip pen a lot this summer.

The Body Shop Shea Beautifying Oil
If you haven't tried this oil from the body shop
you are missing out on a lot, let me tell yah!
I was watching Essie Button on youtube and she 
was saying how much she loved this oil so 
I decided to give it a go. I'm really glad I did 
because it's amazing. There are like four or five 
smells you can choose from but I chose the Shea one, it
smells so good and luxurious. It says on the bottle that you 
can use the oil on your body, face and hair. I use it instead of
a body lotion. It leaves your skin soooo soft and you don't have to 
wait until it sinks into your skin. It's just so much better than body butters!
You have to give this one a go.

-Fjóla



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...