Monday 28 April 2014

My makeup look for spring

                     

Nivea Tinted Moisturizer, Loreal True Match Powder, Rimmel Natural Bronzer,
 H&M Highlighter, Etos Baked Blush, NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder, 
Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black Mascara, H&M Lip Pencil
                                 
My makeup rutine has chagned a bit now since it's getting a bit warmer
and brighter outside. Instead of wearing foundation I wear a tinted moisturizer
from Nivea, it has SPF 8 and it looks really natural on your skin.
After applying the moisturizer apply my true match powder from Loreal so my makeup
will last a bit longer. To get a sunny glow I use the natural bronzer from rimmel and a highlighter
from h&m. To make my face more alive and fresher I use a baked blush from etos, a beautiful bright 
pink color. Okay, you cannot forget to do your eyebrows, it makes all the difference! My favorite eyebrow product is the eyebrow cake powder from NYX. Then I apply my favorite mascara which is the bourjois volume clubbing ultra black mascara. The last product I use is a lip pencil from h&m,
 the color is amazing, bright (almost barbie) pink with a bit of purple in it and
 makes this look perfect for spring or summer!

-Fjóla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...