Thursday 24 April 2014

Have a drink!


If you have been reading my blog lately,
you'll know that I try to eat healthy and overall just
live a healthy life. It is said that you should drink about two liters
of water everyday, but sometimes you just forget or you are just
tired of drinking boring plain water. I have found that if I put lemon, lime or some
other fruits or fruit in my water, it is much more likely that I'll drink my 2 liters of water.
You can put anything you like in your water, just something you have in your kitchen.
You can for example use lemon, lime, oranges, mint or ginger.
This time I used a half of lime and I also put some ginger in it 
for a little extra something and it tasted so much better than regular water!

-Fjóla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...