Monday 14 April 2014

Lately #3

  
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
I don't have much appetite in the morning but I always
eat something, otherwise I will just starve to death!
Lately I have been eating porridge for breakfast, it's 
a great way to start your day. If you want to be extra
healthy, try putting some flax seeds, goji berries, coconut flakes
and mulberries. It's delicious and so so so healthy, what makes
my breakfast even better is a big glass of orange juice!


Who else got the latest issue of Company, featuring Zoella?
Of course I got myself a copy since Zoella is one of my 
favorite Youtubers! 

Okay, this game is so addicting! 
You know what I'm talking about if you 
have tried it, it's no turning back when you try it.
I still haven't won it, but I know I will! (I promise
this game is not making me crazy, I think)
If you are bored of candy crush, try this one, it's called
2048 by the way.

-Fjóla



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...