Saturday 12 October 2013

My lip balms

In my previous post, I wrote about how you 
can beat the cold, so in this post i thought I would
write about the lips balms I have been using.
Starting from right...

Blistex Lip Medex
The first time I tried this lip balm, I really liked it.
My lips weren't as chapped as they were, but
after using it for one week, my lips were just more and more
chapped. I still like to use it when my lips are super dry 
 but if I keep using it for a long time, it doesn't do 
any good. I will rate this lip balm
2,5/5

Weleda Everon Lip Balm
I really like this lip balm and it works really well.
It doesn't completely leave my lips chapped-free but it 
works rather well. It's moisturizing and I usually put it on
every 2-3 hours. I will rate this lip balm
4/5

Blistex Medicated Lip Balm
This lip balm worked ok for me. It didn't
leave my lips very dry but it didn't leave my lips chapped-free.
It will not work for me this winter, since my
lips tend to get really dry so f you have really dry lips, this lip balm may 
not be the right lip balm for you. I will rate this lip balm
2,5/5

Labello Med Protection
To be honest, I have never really liked Labello,
but I needed a new lip balm and I had tried so many
that I thought it wouldn't hurt to try this one.
It did not work well for me. I felt like I had to constantly put the lip balm
on, so my lips wouldn't dry out!
So I will probably not buy any lip balms from Labello again.
I will rate this lip balm.
1/5

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
This is the first lip balm I have bought from
Burt's bees, and let me tell you, I wasn't at all disappointed.
It smells so good, it has a strong peppermint smell, which kinda reminds
me of Christmas. It's super moisturizing and my lips are so much better
after using it.
I will rate this lip balm 
4,5/5

-Purple Flamingo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...