Saturday 16 March 2013

Nail Polishes!

Like most makeup and fashion lovers, I love nail polishes, though I have to admit that I don't do my nails that often, but despite that I love buying nail polishes and painting my nails. My favorite brand of nail polishes is O.P.I. because the color stays on for days and they always have so pretty colors AND the name of the nail polishes are so fun!

I recently got this O.P.I. nail polish and I think it's so pretty and perfect for spring and summer. It's called You're such a Budapest

I really want to try this  nail polish, it's from the Disney's oz collection and it's liquid sand. It's supposed to give you a textured matte sheen and it's called What Wizardry is This?


I love this nail polish from O.P.I. it's called Polka.com and I love the combination of the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...