Monday 16 February 2015

Lately #2



Breakfast at Tiffanys, big comfy sweaters & healthy sweets.
sounds good doesn't it?

My favorite Audrey Hepburn film, along with
Roman Holiday. I can watch Breakfast at Tiffany's 
over and over again. I always watch something on netflix
before I fall asleep and this is the movie I watched last week.
It's so sweet and funny and Audrey Hepburn looks so pretty!


Yup, it has been reeeal cold lately, so I've been
living in my big comfy sweater. The best feeling
in the world is when you come home from school, take off
your uncomfortable clothes and get in your sweats, aaaaah!
I love making healthy sweets, it's so easy!
This is just bunch of nuts, dates and peanut butter.
Soooo goood

That's it, hope you liked this post :)
- Fjóla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...