Monday 17 March 2014

This Week (#11)

Hello my lovely readers!
I mentioned in my last post that I wanted to do more
lifestyle posts, so I decided to do one every week.
They will be up on Sundays or Mondays but on other days
my posts will be either about makeup or fashion.

      
This is my favorite mug ever! Before I go to bed
a cup of tea is a must. I don't know what it is about tea but there is just
something so relaxing having a cup of tea before bed.
 My favorite tea before I go to bed is
Sleepy time from Celestial seasonings.
My hands have been pretty dry lately so I always
have a hand cream next to my bed. My favorite one is from
L'Occitane, it works wonders!           


   
Lately I have been trying to be healthier.
 I tried the mango guava vitamin water this
week and it's soooo good and refreshing.

   
 Here's a little preview from my next post.
My favorite foundation right now is this one from Rimmel
and I've been using it everyday this week but more
on that later ;)

I hope you enjoyed this post!

-Fjóla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...