Thursday 20 March 2014

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation


I have been using the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation for three months now so I thought it was time for a review on this baby! If you have seen my February favorites you'll know that I love this foundation.
Lately my skin has been a bit uneven and I needed a foundation that I could use everyday so it had to be light and natural since I'm not very fond of heavy everyday makeup. 
The foundation has a medium coverage and a small amount goes a long way so I wont have to buy a new one for a long time. It looks natural and it evens out my skin. This foundation is also great for a long school or workday because it still looks good after 8 hours. There is one thing you should now though, it can look a bit cakey if you are not careful, just be sure that you have moisturize your face before applying the foundation. One time I had a few dry patches on my skin and you could totally see it through the foundation, so learn from my mistakes ladies and don't use the foundation when your skin is dry. 


This is how the foundation looks like on maah face.
It looks normal on pictures which is really important!
Overall I really love this foundation and if you are looking for a new foundation
you should definitely try this one!



-Fjóla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...