Wednesday 27 November 2013

Winter Coats

A new winter coat is on the top on my wishlist.
All you need for winter is a great warm coat, 
boots and a scarf. 
I'm constantly looking online for coats, 
so I thought I could make a blog post out of it!

TOPSHOP
This gorgeous coat is from Topshop.
I love the zipper on the side and it seems
so cozy and warm. I think the coat will look
great with a big dark colored scarf and black boots.

BERSHKA
This coat is from Bershka. Love the
leather sleeves. This coat is not as warm as the
Topshop coat but if you live somewhere where it's
not freeeeezing, this coat may be perfect for you.
I reallly want to see how the coat looks like when you
have zipped it though.

URBAN OUTFITTERS
This coat is from Urban Outfitters. It's like
a big warm sweater. I think it would look better
and be warmer if it had a zipper. I think it would be
a great idea to buy a white coat or a light colored coat, so
you're not always wearing black.

NEW LOOK
If you want to go for the classic black coat, which
you can probably use foreevver, you should go
for this coat from New Look. It so chic but it still has 
that biker jacket look.

-Purple Flamingo





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...