Saturday 5 October 2013

September Favorites

September Favorites
I know it's a while since my last post
and I've been meaning to do this post for a week now.
So finally i'm doing it, so here it is, my September favorites.

I have been wanting the Dot by Marc Jacobs perfume, forever.
It's a bit pricey and it smells so good, I couldn't resist buying it.

I use the Maybelline BB cream everyday. It's great
beacause it saves me time in the morning. It's also
really moisturizing which is really important for me because
my skin gets really dry when it's cold outside.

I looove candles, it makes my room so cozy.
I have been using the candles from Ikea,
in vanilla. It smells so good.

My last favorite is high socks.
The high socks look great when you are wearing
boots, plus they're warm!

-Purple Flamingo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...