Sunday 1 September 2013

August Favorites!

I love doing favorites and I have some
great favorites for this month!
August Favorites
I bought these jeans from Vero Moda.
They are skinny and high wasted, they are
actually like ''mom jeans'' and they are super
comfortable.
I recently bought black and white 
platform sneakers. I like to pair them with the
jeans and it looks really good together.
These aren't exactly the same pair as mine
but they are really similar.
If you have read my previous blog post,
you would know I recently bought this mascara
from feelunique.com. This is mascara is so good!
They make my lashes look longer and fuller but 
with NO clumps!
I have already done a review on the
Bioderma makeup remover (you can read it here)
If you have tried this magic makeup remover
you'll know how amazing it is!
This is pretty random but I have been 
loving the Staedtler triplus fineliner pens.
They come in many colors and I love using
them in school for notes.

-Purple Flamingo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...