Saturday 24 August 2013

Bioderma Créaline - Review


This is the Bioderma Créaline H2O, eye makup remover.
This is the first product I have tried from Bioderma.
I have heard so many great things about the Bioderma makeup remover,
so I was really excited to try it.
I first used it about a month ago and I have used it everyday since then.
This is like magic in a bottle! I pour it on a cotton pad, hold it on my eyes
for about ten seconds and then with one swipe, almost all my eye makeup is off!
I can't wait to try other products from Bioderma if they are half as good
as this makeup remover, it must be really good!

-Purple Flamingo

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite makeup remover! Love it so much <3 xo Kelly chicnstylishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...