Saturday 20 July 2013

Clean & Clear - review



I was at the store the other day when I saw the Clean&Clear truly gentle products.
I decided to try the facial wash and facial lotion.
I use the facial wash on my face when it's wet
to get my make up off. After that I apply
the facial lotion, using a cotton pad to make sure
I'll get all the make up off.

I love how my skin feels after I have used the facial wash and
lotion. It's really soft and doesn't feel dry at all.
I have dry and sensitive skin and it works really well for me.
The products from Clean&Clear are really affordable.
There's one thing I don't like about the facial wash and lotion,
the smell is a bit weird. It's hard to describe the smell
but it smells a bit like mouthwash. I'm really excited to 
try the Clean&Clear morning energy products.

-Purple Flamingo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...