Thursday 27 June 2013

June Favorites

June Favorites

I can't believe June is almost over!
Here are my favorites from this month and
my most used products. 

Love this lip stain from NYC. It's in the shade Persistent Pink,
 and it's perfect for this summer.
I've already done a review on this, it's the 
Moroccan argan oil shampoo and conditioner from Organix.
You can read the review here

This is the John Frieda sheer blonde go blonder lightening spray.
I like to lighten my hair a bit for the summer and this spray
works really well. You can see a big difference after using it 3-5
times but if you use it to much you might damage your hair
because it dries out your hair.

I bought this hair brush from The Body Shop. It's a pretty
big brush and it works really well.

-Purple Flamingo

3 comments:

  1. love that john frieda! x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I wish we had NYC in Australia! So jealous!
    beautythingies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really should try organix hair products ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...