Sunday 16 June 2013

Travel Essentials

Travel Essentials


It's summer so some of you might be
going on a holiday so I decided to put together
a few travel essentials. 

Hawaiian Tropic aftersun
If you get burned you have to have aftersun!


Simple Makeup remover
Of course you'll need a make up remover


Forever 21 Makeup bag
I love the makeup bags from Forever 21


Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen
Sunscreen so you won't get burned ;)


Mini Batiste dry shampoo
Dry shampoos come in handy when you want to give your hair a lift


Organix 3 Piece travel sized starter kit
I love the shampoos from Organix


Urban Decay all nighter makeup setting spray
If you want your makeup to stay on all day or night you should try this makeup setting spray


DKNY Women Be Delicious Perfume - mini bottle
Finally a little summer perfume bottle so you'll smell good :)


-Purple Flamingo

2 comments:

  1. Omg I'm in love with your blog ever post is wort reading I'll be back everyday to check in xxx
    check out my blog xxx
    graciepooblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gracie, you made my day :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...